What should I say after I finished a plate of mom's cooking beside yummy? Thank you, Mom! :)
- 1.7 kg piece of pork from the shoulder.
- Make a cut every 3 centimeters or so on the meat.
- Rub the meat on all sides with 1/2 tsp ground caraway seed, 6 ground garlic, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp white pepper.
- Brush olive oil onto the meat.
- On the base of a shallow roasting pan, put first the sliced onions, follow with chopped carrots and celery, then put the pork bones along, on the top put the seasoned pork.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for about 10 minutes
- As soon as the pork is put in the low rack of oven, turn the oven temperature up to 220°C for 20-25 minutes, then reduce to 180° for the rest of the cooking time (total of 120 to 130 minutes).
- Occasionally pour some broth (or dark beer) - total about 1/2 liter to the roast.
Boiled potatoes and red beetsRed beets salad:
- Cut the red beets into slices
- Put in the bowl
- Mix with sugar and white vinegar
See how my little Vincent was sniffing the yummy fragrance from the roast pork lunch while I took the picture of it :)
Helene and Bits of Taste have kindly passed the "Kreativ Blogger Award" to me.
Thank you very much, it's so kind and thoughtful of you two! :)
1- Thank the person who awarded you.
2- Copy the logo and paste it on your blog
3- Link to the person who nominated you for the award
4- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7- Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they’ve been nominated
So here are 7 things about me:
1. I love cold and gloomy weather
2. I love history and culture
3. I love languages
4. I love chocolate
5. I love collecting post stamps
6. I love kungfu movies
7. I love learning new stuff
I'm passing to 7 kreativ bloggers:
2. Cake, Batter and Bowl
3. Duchess of Tea
5. Dustjacket Attic
7. the ungourmet