You all might have noticed that my food blog has a new look :)
I owe a big thank you to these 3 wonderful food bloggers who had helped me to make this new look happened.
It started all when LK - Food4-Tots, suggested me to change my header because my old header didn't represent my blog at all (remember the cherry's header?). At the end, it's not only the suggestion of header but also for arranging my side bar to look more neat and also the heading menu. Yes, LK has been very supportive in order to make my blog looks better. Thank you so much for being so supportive, LK! :)
As for the layout format size, Nic- Black Tie, White Lie, had helped me. Thank you for your help, Nic! :)
Now, the one who designed my header blog... Beside of being a food blogger, fusion cook and also a cat lover, he is actually a real designer! Some of you probably can guess it already ;) Yup, it's Criz Lai - Criz Bon Appetite! He was willingly to design the lovely header for me just an overnight although he is very busy at the moment. Thanks a lot, Criz! It's very kind of you to design it specially for me! I really love the new header!
My mom loves to bake bread. Almost every week, my mom bakes bread. She really loves to bake bread. 2 days ago, she got a recipe from her friend to make little buns and tried it out.
900gr high protein flour
100gr low protein flour
125gr powder milk (full cream)
30gr instant yeast
5 gr bread improver
4 egg yolks
100gr cold milk
320gr cold water
- Mix all - the flour with sugar, milk powder, bread improver, emulsifier, egg yolks in a large bowl
- Add cold milk, salt, butter, stir it until a dough form
- Pour cold water
- Knead the dough until smooth and elastic
- Let the dough "rest" for 15 minutes
- Shape the dough into ball size (about 15 gr)
- Let the dough "sit" again for 10 minutes
- Add filling like chocolate, cheese (optional)
- Let the dough "stay" at a warm temperature for about 50 - 60 minutes
- Brush the dough balls with egg
- Bake in the oven 180 Celsius for about 30 minutes (or until golden brown)
- Transfer to a wire rack and serve warm if possible :)
- my mom tried not to use the emulsifier and only depend the dough raise on the instant yeast; it didn't work out at all thus she had to add the emulsifier.
- you might notice that the buns are not shining because they were not brushed with egg.
- you can add filling if you wish into the dough balls (my mom added chocolate stick)