Saturday, June 20, 2015

Depot Es Durian Nan Salero


My colleague mentioned to me about a place, selling really good Soto Padang and Durian ice in Grogol area. We finally went to this small restaurant named Depot Es Durian Nan Salero last Thursday. Oh my... I couldn't be more happy when I tried the Soto Padang and Durian ice, so good! I definitely will come back again to this place for more! :)


 Soto Padang - Rp. 26.000
The aroma of cinnamon in the beef broth was so lovely.
The fried beef accompanying the soto Padang was so crunchy.

Gado-gado Padang - Rp. 19.000

Es Durian - Rp. 23.000
If you love durian, this Durian ice is a MUST to order! :)
Es Campur - Rp. 16.000
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 13.322

Location:
Depot Es Durian Nan Salero
Jl. Dr. Muwardi I No.18F
West Jakarta
Open hours: 8 am - 9 pm
Closed every Monday.

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs