Saturday, August 12, 2017

Hai Nam, Asia Food, Aachen


This Hai Nam Asia Food restaurant is located near the main train station in Aachen, Germany. My colleagues and I went there to have a dinner before we headed back to Cologne.


The open kitchen.

The dining area. There is a fridge for beverages.

Tom Yam Gung - EUR 3.50
Thai soup with rice.

Nasi Goreng - EUR 6.90
Fried Rice.

Gebratene Reisnudeln mit knuspriger Ente - EUR 8.50
I had this dish. I really like the crispy fried duck. It was seasoned very nicely. As for the fried noodles, it tasted good.

Gebratene Nudeln mit Gemüse - EUR 4.50
Fried Noodles with vegetable.

The beverages.
I noticed the mineral water costed more expensive than juices or sodas.

Current currency:
1 EUR = IDR 15.795


Location:
Hai Nam Asia Food
Bahnhof Straße 30
52064 Aachen
Germany
Phone: +49 241 94378593

Opening hours:
Sunday - Friday: 11.00 - 22.30
Saturday: 17.00 - 22.30

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs