Wednesday, September 13, 2017

UPO Coffee, PIK


My friend brought me to this UPO coffee shop in PIK area. He told me how wonderful this place is and I should give it a try.

When we got there, it was very crowded. Luckily there's still one unoccupied table when we entered it. The second floor was also fulled.

Cheese cakes and unique croissant (filling: salted egg, red velvet).

A unique method is applied in this cafe where you mix your own drink.

Matchafogato - Rp. 45.000
Green tea ice cream with original Japanese matcha and a little bowl of salty peanuts

Ice Latte - Rp. 35.000
I'm not so sure what kind of coffee is being used but there's a slightly sour after taste when I drank it.

UPO Special Red Velvet Latte - Rp. 50.000
It's cute but unfortunately, it tasted almost like drinking plain fresh milk with a little sweetness.

Croissant Red Velvet - Rp. 35.000
Crunchy and got sweet cream filling.
All prices are subjected to 10% tax & 5% service charge
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 13.206

Location:
UPO Coffee
Ruko Cordoba Blok H No. 79
Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs