Monday, June 25, 2018

Kai Yang Song Saw, Thailand

When I was staying for a night at Sida Resort in Nakhon Nayok - one of the central provinces in Thailand, I had dinner at this restaurant called Kai Yang Song Saw which is probably only 5 minutes by car from the Sida Resort. The food was totally delicious. Too bad, I didn't get the chance to see their food menu thus I don't have the name of the dishes nor the prices. Well, at least, there are pictures from the delicious food that I had there :)














Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs