Monday, July 22, 2019

My Birthday at Sushi Tei.

 It's my birthday and I decided to celebrate it first by myself at my favorite restaurant - Sushi Tei.

Okosama Sushi Set (12 pieces)
Omelette, Salmon, Tuna, Roe, Crab meat & corn, sweet Beancurd,Ccrab meat & Omelette roll

And my complimentary Birthday Sushi from Sushi Tei! 
Yay!
Oishiiii.... :)

Location:
Sushi Tei
Central Park Mall 1st Floor #L1-113 & 113B
Jl. Letjen S. Parman No.28
West Jakarta
56985276

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs