Friday, November 23, 2012

Convivium Cafe Deli

After the Red Velvet Cupcake baking class, Cindy and I decided to have a late lunch at Convivium, an Italian restaurant not far from the Vineth Bakery.

A cozy and warm decor. 

First, we ordered our drink.
Chamomile - Rp. 25.000
Green tea - Rp. 25.000
complimentary Italian cheese bread and a cookie.

Then we ordered:
Pizza Carnivora - Rp. 80.000
Tomato, Mozzarella, Beef Bolognese
I love this pizza! Very savory and scrumptious!

Starccetti con Crema e Funghi - Rp. 50.000
Homemade Handkerchief Pasta with Mushroom Cream Sauce.
Nice and creamy but I think I will not order this again when I revisit this place.
All prices subjected to 5% service charge & 10% PB1 tax

Location:
Convivium Cafe Deli
Jl Panglima Polim IX No. 1
Jakarta Selatan
Tel: 7269963
Note: It is closed every Monday.

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs