Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Washoku Sato, Central Park Mall

I just had a dinner with a friend to catch up stories about our lives. When we had to pick the meeting place, Washoku Sato in Central Park mall became our choice. This Japanese restaurant is the first branch in Indonesia and just opened last month. 



The menu has a wide selection but it does not look so attractive because of the background colors. I was already pessimistic about the taste of the food although this restaurant already established since 50 years ago in Japan with branches in China, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines and India. I was so glad that the food tasted much better than the pictures in the menu.

Agedashi Tofu - Rp. 28.800
This deep fried tofu with dipping sauce for tempura was really good.

Caterpillar Roll - Rp. 58.800
A fusion sushi with avocado on top.

Sato Roll - Rp. 78.000
My friend and I really enjoyed this sushi roll filled with cucumber, rolled egg, cooking prawn, eel, inari. It is recommended.

All prices are subjected to 10% government taxt and 7.5% service charge.

Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 11.300


Location:
Washoku Sato
Central Park Mall 1st Floor L 118 - 119
Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav.28
Jakarta Barat, Indonesia
Tel: 29200232

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

3 comments:

  1. I notice a lot of people seem to be eating at Washoku Sato lately (Instagram mostly) and I see that you have been there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree their taste better than the picture. I hope its not too late to recommend their Chanko Nabe and Oyako Don. Their taste also wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs