Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bobabits - Bubble Tea, PIK


I tried Bobabits last night! All this time, I had been wondering how it tasted compare to the other bubble teas.

I would love to try their milk tea but I was already to full from dinner and dessert thus my choice was:
 Green Apple Mint with Jasmine Tea and big Boba - Rp. 23.000
It tasted nice, fresh and fruity. As for the Boba, it's OK. Next time, I will give a try for the pudding. 
Current currency: 
1 USD = Rp. 11.350

Location:
Bobabits
Ruko crown golf B2
Pantai Indah Kapuk (PIK)
Jakarta Utara
Tel: 91260337


Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the drink might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs