Monday, June 17, 2013

Marugame Udon


I had lunch together with Jenz at Marugame Udon. Most of the time, this place is full with customers because beside the yummy Udon, there are also good fried stuff.

This is what Jenz had for her lunch:
Kake Udon - Rp. 33.000
Skewered Tofu Roll - Rp. 12.000
Chicken Chili Tempura - Rp. 7.000

As for me, I only ordered:
Tori Baitiang Udon - Rp. 45.000
The meatballs tasted good!
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 9.885
Location:
Marugame Udon & Tempura 
Mall Taman Anggrek 3rd floor
Jl. S. Parman Kav 21
West Jakarta
Phone: 5639451

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs