Sunday, May 24, 2015

Jun Njan Chinese Seafood Restaurant, Central Park Mall


It has been such a long time since I have eaten at Jun Njan restaurant. I had dinner together with my ex-colleague at the Jun Njan branch in Central Park mall. The food was good enough but not as good as I remembered like in the old days when my family usually dined at their old restaurant in Batu Ceper area.

Jun Njan Steamed Live Prawns
Fan - Rp. 74.000
Lover - Rp. 111.000
Addicted - Rp. 148.000

Stir Fried PoCai with Garlic 
- Rp. 45.000 (S), Rp. 68.000 (M), Rp. 90.000 (L)

Claypot Seafood Tofu 
- Rp. 69.000 (S), Rp. 104.000 (M), Rp. 138.000 (L)
All prices are subjected to tax and service charge.
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 13.155
Location:
Jun Njan Central Park
Central Park Mall LG Floor
Jl. S. Parman Kav. 28.
West Jakarta
Phone: 56985589

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs