Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jollibee


I believe everyone who has heard or eaten Jollibee, knows that Jollibee is the largest fast food chain in the Philippines. So far, there are about 750 stores in the Philippines and 80 stores outside the Philippines (USA, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Brunei). In the early 1990s, Jollibee opened also a couple of stores in Jakarta but they only lasted for a few years before they closed down. I'm not sure what's the reason but I think probably one of the reasons is because of the high competition with KFC and McDonalds. Still, I do hope that someday, Jollibee will open again in Indonesia because I really like the fried chicken and crisscut fries :)


All Jollibee stores are very crowded during lunch and dinner time.

Chicken Combo Meals included regular soft drink

 1 piece of chicken and rice - Php 79

2 pieces Chicken with rice - Php 129
Perfectly seasoned fried chicken, crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. I noticed that the Filipino love to eat Fried Chicken with gravy. 

1 piece chicken with Spaghetti - Php 105

Jollibee Crisscut Fries Large - Php 51
There are 2 flavors - Zesty cheese and Savory BBQ. I really enjoyed this Crisscut fries.

Regular soft drinks


Sides: 
Creamy Macaroni Soup - Php 33 

Dessert:
Jollibee Peach Mango Pie - Php 24
It tasted quite good, but I prefer McDonalds Apple Pie.

Ice cream with rice crispy and chocolate topping - Php 25.

Current Currency: 
1 USD =  Philippines Peso 42.41
1 Philippines Peso = Rp. 223

Location:
Jollibee
The Mind Museum (Rizal Dr.),
Taguig City, Metro Manila 1634,
Philippines

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

7 comments:

  1. Crisscut Fries mirip sama Wendy's punya ya..cuman kalo Wendy's ga ada rasa2 nya..original aja kaya nya sih. BTW gw ga pernah ngeh ini pernah buka di Indo! Taun kapan??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urukyu: Betul, mirip sama Wendy's :) Yang bikin enak yah itu ada rasanya. Kalo gue ga salah, Jollibee buka di Indonesia di tahun 1992, sempat beberapa tahun cuma dulu itu khan malls ga sebanyak seperti sekarang, jadi kurang "exist" dan itu saingannya si KFC dan McD.

      Delete
  2. oh taun 92, ya ampun itu gw cuman ngerti nya KFC sama texas aja de perasaan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urukyu: Oh iya.. itu juga jaman2 jaya-nya si Texas yah? hehehe.. Ah, jadi kangen pengen makan Texas!

      Delete
  3. I think that is an American influence of fried chicken by eating it with gravy. Fried chicken in Canada is also served with gravy which I never touch it except if I order poutine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is an American influence. Eating fried chicken with gravy. Here in Canada, fried chicken is served with gravy as well which I never touch it unless I'm having poutine or mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indonesia eats: Yes, I think you are right. The gravy is an American influence. I never can resist gravy! For me, anything is good with gravy :)

      Delete

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs