Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Le Bakery & Cafe in Biloxi, MS


I was so curious when my host mother told me that we were going to the best pastry in town where there is always a long line in front of the shop every morning. She drove me and her two daughters to this Le Bakery & Cafe in Biloxi.


The owner of this pastry and sandwich shop is an old lady from Vietnam. She and her daughter run the shop. They were very friendly.


The filled croissants.

Loaves.

There are also Vietnamese snacks.
Coconut sweet rice , Bahn Bao - steamed pork dumpling, Chinese star cakes - sweet rice & mung beans,  Banana sweet rice cake with coconut cream.

Shelby and Emily were having their breakfast from Le Bakery.

As for me, I had two croissants for my breakfast - cherry cream cheese and lemon. Believe me, even two croissants were not enough because they were so good :)

Cherry Cream Cheese croissant - USD 1.49
Love the filling and each of the flack.

Lemon croissant - USD 1.49

Biloxi beach.

Location:
Le Bakery & Cafe
280 Oak St.
Biloxi, Mississippi 39530
USA
Tel: 228-436-0850

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs