Saturday, December 27, 2014

Raa Cha Suki & Barbeque, Citraland Mall


I was with my ex-colleague in Citraland mall this evening. It was already 8 pm and my ex-colleague got hungry but I was still feel full from my late lunch thus I just accompanied her to have dinner at Raa Cha Suki & Barbeque. 



Cute fish balls.

Seasoned meat.


Vegetables

Drinks.

Sauces and Chili.


Suki (steamboat) & Barbeque. 
Each customer gets an individual mini stove for steamboat and mini grill plate for barbeque.

My ex-colleague chose tom yum soup instead of chicken broth for her steamboat and had Skin tofu - Rp. 5.909, Fish cake - Rp. 6.818, Salmon ball - Rp. 4.545, Pakcoy - Rp. 5.909, White rice - Rp. 4.545 and Thai tea - Rp. 14.545.

I tasted the Tom Yum soup and also a bit of the skin tofu and fish cake. 
I really think Raa Cha Suki & Barbeque is worth it for its affordable prices.
 All prices are subjected to 10% Government tax.
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 12.430

Location:
Raa Cha Suki & Barbeque
Citraland Mall 5th Floor
Jl. S. Parman
West Jakarta
Tel: 5686808

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs