Sunday, April 2, 2017

Han Gang, Taman Anggrek

Once in awhile when I got craving for Korean food then I would visit Han Gang. Last February, there was a promotion at Han Gang thus I went there for late lunch. Here is the food that I ordered:

Ban Chan - free of charge
Only can ask for 2 times refill.

Sundubu Jjigae - Rp. 85.000
Spicy soft tofu stew. It's so heartwarming to eat this delicious stew.


Tteokbokki - Rp. 120.000
boiled spicy rice cake with fish cake. My favorite Korean dish!


Bibimbap - Rp. 85.000
White rice with beef and mixed vegetables in hot stone pot.

The best way to eat it is by mixing all the ingredients :)


Kimbap - Rp. 65.000
Seaweed rice rolls. The rice was so fragrant from the sesame oil. 
All prices are subjected to 10% tax and 5% service charge.
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp.13.320

Location:
Han Gang Restaurant 
Mall Taman Anggrek 4th Fl.
Jl. S. Parman Kav. 21
West Jakarta

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs