Sunday, July 16, 2017

Kitti Chai Thai Street Kitchen and Bar, Köln

Kittichai Thai Street Kitchen and Bar is located in Köln Altstadt/ Cologne, Germany. Kittichai is not only serving Thai food but also other Asian food.

Since it is already summer, most of the guests prefer to eat outside the restaurant but for me and my colleagues, we prefer to sit inside the restaurant to keep away from the sun and heat. Overall, the food and drink were very good. We were satisfied with the taste although none of the chefs are Asian.

Guess what? I left my digital camera at KittiChai and just realized it almost 5 hours later. I run back to the restaurant and I was so relieved to find out that they kept my digital camera safely.

Inside the restaurant.

The open kitchen.

Thai Soup - EUR 8.45
with crispy duck, rice noodle, coriander, roasted onion, sesame.

Japanische Udon Nudeln - EUR 7.95
Green curry, paprika, zucchini, mushroom, beans, broccoli, Thai basil, onion, coriander.
With Chicken/ Beef  +EUR 2.00 

Fried Rice - EUR 6.45
Vegetables , egg 
Chicken/Beef + EUR 2.00
Shrimp/Duck + EUR 3.00

Homemade Lemonade with mint & basil - EUR 2.60
Sparking water - EUR 2.20
Current currency:
1 EUR = IDR 15.250

Location:
Kitti Chai
Ehrenstraße 81,
50672 Köln,
Germany Hours: Open today · 11AM–1AM
Phone: +49 221 27263840

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs