Friday, July 19, 2019

Niyom - Thai Restaurant


After my experience of the other Thai restaurant that hardly tasted like Thai dishes last month, I was just so glad when my other ex-colleague brought me to this Thai restaurant. The Thai dishes in this Niyom restaurant definitely tasted much more authentic like Thai food. Delicious with affordable prices :)

Papaya Salad - Rp. 38.000
Sweet and sour, really refreshing!

Chicken Green Curry - Rp. 49.000
It delicious creamy from the coconut milk.

Pad Thai - Rp. 42.000

Tom Yum Fried Rice - Rp. 39.000
This fried rice is quite spicy.

Ice Thai Milk - Rp. 26.000

All prices are subjected to Service 5% and Tax 10%
Currency:
1 USD = Rp. 13.925

Location
Niyom
Jl. Greenville Blok BK No. 1
West Jakarta
Tel: 029-520307

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs