Friday, August 24, 2012

The Palms Country Club, Alabang, Philippines


It was a Saturday afternoon when the host family brought me to the Palms Country Club to spend the time of the day. 


After I stepped in the Palm Country Club, the first place that I stopped by before going to the bowling alley was the Cafe Asiana. I was introduced to some friends of the host family children. One of the guys' meal ordered just arrived on the table. I was quite impressed when I saw the king prawns on the risotto. Looks so delicious! Too bad, I didn't give it a try although the guy was offering me to try it. Next time, maybe? ;)

King Prawns and Risotto - Php 388

After playing bowling, mini golf and billiard games, we sat at the outdoor pool to feel the afternoon breeze, chit-chat and for sure, also some snacks :)

Pepperoni Medium Pizza - Php 168
Loaded with melting cheese... it's just superb!!!

French Fries, Mayonnaise and Ketchup

Behind: Yellow Mango Juice - Php 125
Front: Green Mango Juice - Php 125
Very refreshing!

The Palms Country Club mineral water bottle.

All prices subjected to government tax  and 10% service charge.

Current Currency: 
1 USD =  Philippines Peso 42.11
1 Philippines Peso = Rp. 225


Location:
The Palms Country Club
1410 Laguna Heights Drive
Filinvest Corporate City
Alabang, Muntinlupa City 1781
The Philippines
Telp: (632) 771. 7171

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs