Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sumiya Japanese Restaurant


Lately I have read a lot of compliments on Twitter about how delicious the food in Sumiya Japanese Restaurant.  This Japanese restaurant is located hidden inside STC (Senayan Trade Center) mall.

I could feel like entering an old-fashioned Japanese house in Kyoto as soon as I stepped my feet inside this restaurant. It's also nice to hear the soft Jazz music instead of traditional Japanese music. A different pleasant atmosphere :)

After I looked through the menu, I decided to try the Eraberu Teishoku lunch set menu which is a lunch set by customer choice. For one cold dish and two hot dishes, it costs Rp. 89.000 plus government tax and service charge. Rice, salad, pickles and Miso soup are included.

Salad
This fresh tangy salad definitely increased my appetite.

Salmon Sashimi
Love this fresh and supple Salmon.

Agedashi Tofu
Tasty deep fried bean curd with Shiitake.

Gyu Momoniku Roast
Using salt from Himalaya and traditional Japanese sauce with mild black pepper that made this roast beef dish totally delicious.

A tummy-warming Miso soup.

Japanese Rice

Pudding
It had a nice mild green tea flavor. I wish I could have more.

Free flow tea.
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 9.770

I enjoyed each of the dish. It's such a pleasure to have a delicious and satisfying lunch by myself :) The only thing that I don't like about this restaurant, it does not provide a section for the non-smoking customers.

Location:
Sumiya Japanese Restaurant
STC Senayan IT Mall Grould Floor 128
Jl. Asia Afrika Pintu IX Gelora Senayan
Jakarta 10270
Tel: 57931826


Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs